Black Sun Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sun Rise

A Massachusetts Airsoft Group

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brazzy

Brazzy

WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE Empty
PostSubject: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 4:07 pm

I recently purchased Magpul Dark Earth Ranger Plates for Hi Cap M4 mags by accident. The package has been opened, but it is a zip lock back and they were put back in the package unused. It is a pacakge of 3.

Asking $20 + shipping if you want them shipped. Paypal, or Cash in person ONLY.

The only thing I would be willing to trade for would be more ranger plates for airsoft PMAGS.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 4:11 pm

what are they? are they a kind of shell or something for the outside of an m4 mag?
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 4:13 pm

They replace the plate on the bottom of the magazine and have a ergonomic tab to quickly pull the mag out of your pouch. It is meant for faster reloads.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 4:51 pm

oh ok i've seen things like that.
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 4:59 pm

This is what they look like
WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE Pmagranger
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 5:26 pm

oh so you need to have pmags to use them... i guess that means i can't use them.
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 5:30 pm

No, the ones I have for sale are for any Hi cap M4 airsoft mag.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 6:30 pm

oh... well if i can get some money together i'll buy them from you, not a certainty though.
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 6:32 pm

No worries. Got em by accident, I have it posted everywhere. I was gonna ship it back but I'd have to pay the shipping so screw it. I'd rather see someone locally use em at a discounted price.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 6:34 pm

yeah i get that.
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 6:35 pm

Yeah, if you dont do it already it doesnt hurt to walk around your house and practice reloading LOL.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime2/20/2010, 6:49 pm

hahaha that's a good idea, doesn't work when you only have one mag for your primary but that shouldn't be an issue after tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE   WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS Magpul Ranger plates DE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sun Rise :: General Stuff :: Buy/Sell-
Jump to: