Black Sun Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sun Rise

A Massachusetts Airsoft Group

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakonhawk
O-10 General
O-10 General
Drakonhawk

LOL HAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: LOL HAHAHAHAHA   LOL HAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitime2/8/2010, 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

LOL HAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL HAHAHAHAHA   LOL HAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitime2/8/2010, 11:58 pm

I had one for a while. Pretty neat little toy. We launched the nerf footballs out of it and had a blast doing it. Only reason I sold it was because I have an M203 on my rifle 90% of the time. Not much need for two launchers. I will say that thing was great with the BB showers. In cqc I would roll that and a pistol. It was pretty scary when I cleared a room LOL.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

LOL HAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL HAHAHAHAHA   LOL HAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 12:05 am

you truly are one scary mother fucker with whom i would never want to fuck.
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

LOL HAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL HAHAHAHAHA   LOL HAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 12:25 am

Eh. To be honest that thing is really all bark and no bite. Its loud and obnoxious, but it wont hit anything you couldnt hit with your rifle. However since CQB and MOUT tactics are based upon SURPRISE, SPEED, AND VIOLENCE OF ACTION. It definitely sounded violent.

Dont be afraid. Its only a game and its all in good fun. I will be at battlegroundz in attleboro this friday night with a few team members doing some drills. Feel free to stop by.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

LOL HAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL HAHAHAHAHA   LOL HAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitime2/9/2010, 9:13 pm

wish i could come...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOL HAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOL HAHAHAHAHA   LOL HAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOL HAHAHAHAHA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sun Rise :: Gear :: Reccommended Gear-
Jump to: