Black Sun Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sun Rise

A Massachusetts Airsoft Group

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sexy Bitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakonhawk
O-10 General
O-10 General
Drakonhawk

Sexy Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Sexy Bitch   Sexy Bitch I_icon_minitime2/8/2010, 6:59 pm

Yea i know what some of you think of echo 1 but this bitch is sexy!!!

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=30825
Back to top Go down
Doc Skyttlez
O-10 General
O-10 General
Doc Skyttlez

Sexy Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Bitch   Sexy Bitch I_icon_minitime2/8/2010, 8:12 pm

Not saying echo 1 is bad, they just dont make their guns
Back to top Go down
http://blacksunrise.tk
Brazzy

Brazzy

Sexy Bitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy Bitch   Sexy Bitch I_icon_minitime2/8/2010, 9:00 pm

Its not that echo 1 is bad. Its just that echo 1 doesnt make guns. When you are looking at a gun from echo 1 you can easily find out who actually manufactures the gun and how successful that gun is. For example: I liked the AK CPW from Echo 1 because its all the positives of an AK (V3 gearbox, AK hop up, etc) and the comfort of an M4 (RIS, LE Stock, etc). To find out how the gun actually is I simply researched it online and found out the Echo 1 is the CYMA CM039c. I then researched the CYMA CM039c as well as other CYMA AK models and found out they are excellent guns. Bam, purchase made.

Now this one I'm not 100% sure who manufactures it. I'd assume JG since they are one of the few making P90s. So is echo 1 bad? no. Its really not them at all. Just do the research and you'll find out everything you are looking for. In some instances you'll find out that Echo 1 didnt even make any changes to the gun at all (like the scar from dboys or the AK CPW) and it may just be cheaper to buy it straight up without going through Echo 1. In this case it looks like they added the rails silencer etc. They may be the only ones offering that configuration right now (I havent seen it elsewhere) so if you find out that the gun itself is good then get it. Just beware that they often add really cool accessories to shitty guns to get people to buy them. If your gonna get a gun get it because its a good gun not because it looks cool. With all the aftermarket parts out nowadays you can get any gun to look however the hell you want it to look.

One more thing before you guys all blow your savings accounts on guns and gear. Go to a game. Even if you go with nothing take a look at what people use and what people carry. There will be 50-100 people all with 2-3 guns with them and gear. You can learn a hell of a lot more by holding a gun and shooting it (or seeing it shot) a couple times to see first hand what it is capable of than you can from a picture online and some remarks from the retailer and a review from a 12 year old who just got his first gun. Try it out first hand. Guaranteed your discussions on guns and gear will be very different from where they are right now.
Back to top Go down

Sexy Bitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sun Rise :: Gear :: Reccommended Gear-
Jump to: