Black Sun Rise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Sun Rise

A Massachusetts Airsoft Group

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which one?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gevaudan
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Gevaudan

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Which one?   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/6/2010, 10:43 pm

Yeah, im gonna leave the whole sniper thing behind cause i dont know what im doing. Well, i dont wanna waste my money so what AEG do people reommend? i have a 200$ limit and would preferably want one that is durible and has atleast a 370-440fps with a .2bb(but anything higher would be nice), I want these to last a while and i dont want to have to go out and buy a new Gun, i just wanna build on these. Yeah im all ears now and im not gonna pretend that i know shit .... Please just help cause i really dont wanna waste money on stuff i dont need

These are the ones i've been looking at

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_150&products_id=3574

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_150&products_id=5572

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_150&products_id=5601

Also, what should i get for a sidearm?
Back to top Go down
Gevaudan
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Gevaudan

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: This one 2   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/6/2010, 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one?   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 1:04 am

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_206&products_id=2911

You showed something like this so Im gonna guess you like the look of an M14 socom. Here it is. The best one on the market at a ridiculous price. Use the coupon code "nick" "chris" or "tim" and get an additional 10% off as well as the free shipping. They rotate the coupon codes so if one doesnt work, try the next. I did an order last week and "tim" got me the 10% off. The M14 as a whole is a great gun. The version 7 gearbox has proven to be a rock sold set up and the M14 hop up is one of the best in the game. Do not let the FPS they post fool you. What they posted is BS. THE CYMA's come a bit hot out of the box and most people have to downgrade them to get them to be field legal (400 fps with .25's). The last CYMA I bought came shooting 435 fps with .25's out of the box before I did any mods to it. I then had to DOWNGRADE it just for it to be field legal. CYMA has perfected 2 guns. The AK and the M14. This is a fantastic choice to work from. It will be solid out of the box and even better with a few minor modifications (ie tightbore, shim, grease, etc). If you ever want to turn this into a DM rifle its a viable option as an M130 spring will get this puppy in the 450 range with ,25's. Here is a quick tip tho. SHOOT HEAVIER BBS!!! We have guys on our team who use this gun regularly and shoot .3's out of it. The heavier the bb the more accurate. You will see noticeably better accuracy and not much of a drop in range. I suggest using Matrix BBs from Evike. They are rebranded Airsoft elite BBs and are very good at a decent cost. Dont worry about the cost of BBs cuz when you have a rifle that can hit its target you dont need to spray and pray. This gun does not need to be shot on full auto. You point it at something and pull the trigger once, and that something says "owe". With a tightbore and .3's this gun can be an absolute animal. They also have it in wood and OD green, and many accessories are available for it. I would suggest mid caps as they do not rattle.

As for a side arm. If you can afford a TM gas blow back pistol get one. They are the best in the game right now. If you cant afford a TM KJW and WE have made a few full metal gas blow back pistols that are VERY good for the price. I recently picked up a WE as a back up to my western arms. I was very impressed.
Back to top Go down
Gevaudan
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Gevaudan

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: holyshit thx   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 3:33 am

well.. guess im buying a tightbore, .3 bb's and midcaps... thx as for the pistol ill have to wait on that but its a really nice pistol from what i can tell
Back to top Go down
Gevaudan
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Gevaudan

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: ....   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 3:33 am

along with the m14 cyma... ofc
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one?   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 9:34 am

Good choice. You dont necessarily HAVE to use .3's, I just would not use anything lighter than a .25. .25's are pretty much the standard for which everyone uses. Last year we started using heavier BBs in our rifles that shot 380fps+ (with .25's) and liked the results with using .28's and then .3's. Try it our for yourself and see what works best. .2's are just too light to have that kind of power behind it. So unless you are using a SAW (where accuracy can be sacrified) shotguns, pistols, or other CQC weapons .2's really are not used.

.12's are never pretty much never used. The only thing I have found them to be useful in are grenades and mines. Since they are so light they go everywhere and obviously coming from a grenade or mine thats not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
tstonk
E-8 Master Sergeant
E-8 Master Sergeant
tstonk

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one?   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:48 am

so you don't want to be our sniper because you can't afford it?
Back to top Go down
Gevaudan
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Gevaudan

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Accuracy   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 1:19 pm

how accurate would it be and what would the range be if i put a .28g bb and a m130 spring it?
Back to top Go down
Brazzy

Brazzy

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one?   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 1:23 pm

Add a Prometheus tightbore to that combination and it would be incredibly accurate. However it would not be usable at most fields. The gun would be shooting far too hard. You could mod it to a DM rifle and make it semi auto only, but you would not be allowed to engage anyone at under 100ft.
Back to top Go down
Gevaudan
E-4 Corporal
E-4 Corporal
Gevaudan

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Sniper   Which one? I_icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:46 pm

Sniper isnt my style.... i like conventional fighting but i like hitting things from long range... therefore im thinking DM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which one?   Which one? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which one?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Sun Rise :: Gear :: Questions, Opinions, and Setups-
Jump to: